Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Linkup!

So I have a post ready to put out about my weekend, but I'm going to wait to post it and link up with some of the people I most want to meet, Holly and Jake again today!
button


1. If calories didn't count I would eat... French fries and Mac and cheese. Like gourmet Mac and cheese. And cheese fondue. Basically I would eat crap all the time.
2. On my prom night... I didn't go to prom! I am really shy and no one ever asked me. I've never been to a school dance.
3. When I go to the store I always buy... Probably chicken or eggs. I don't go to the store all that often though.
4. Family functions typically.... Don't function!! Hello dysfunction junction. We have too many family situations to even have one summary of what a family function is.
5. I think my blog readers... Are awesome and badass. I love getting to know new people and finding their blogs from them finding mine.
6. I'd much rather be... Rich! Haha or just not stressing about money all the time.
7. I have an obsession with... Justin timberlake duh! Also Dean Karnazes.
8. My work friends... I don't have any yet as I am not working a "real" job.
9. When I created my Facebook account... I used it to spy on people! Still do! I am nosey and like creepin on people's pictures and drama!
10. My least favorite word is... No. Just kidding. I don't have a word I hate.
11. I really don't remember... How to flirt!
12. Justin Bieber... Isn't the right justin! I only like the JT.

There you have it! A little more insight into me! Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment: