Thursday, March 7, 2013

Last weekend's update/life lately

Ah I apologize for the lack of posts lately. I have had an insane schedule which has left me too exhausted for anything else. I have been working from 6:30 am to 5 pm every day this week which might not seem Too bad but I am over it. I loathe the morning time and I am a grumpy bear. I just want sleep, and time to myself. Ughhh! Ok I am ready for Friday now. I am late on my last weekend recap- lemme give you a quick rundown. Friday hubby and I watched movies and went and got a burger for dinner. It was amazing and I was full for an entire day after. Saturday I had to work for a bit, then we hit some happy hours. We came home and watched the latest twilight movie. Yeah, the hubs watched it with me. I'm not a big fan of those movies but I saw the first half of the last movie and once you see a tween character chew a baby out of Kristin Stewart's stomach you just kinda have to know how that ends. Sunday we hit up brunch and then I had some family stuff to take care of. It was pretty low key but good.
Recently, I've been feeling very emotional for some reason, a bunch of crap just seemed to pile up all at the same time. I didn't get a job that I really wanted which means that I still have to spend lots of time each day searching and hoping that all my time applying isn't going to waste. It is a little discouraging and I did expect to be on the hunt for a while but I guess I kind of hoped I might be an exception. Anyways my sweet husband has been taking such good care of me, I had a meltdown on Tuesday and he brought me chocolate, champagne and pasta to help me feel better. I also got some amazing news, I am going to see Justin Timberlake this summer! We got tickets to the San Francisco show! I am so excited. Ian has never been there before and I can't wait to go sight see the city Turner style! I'm feeling better today and am hoping that some sleep and relaxing will help me out. I like working and making money but being cooped up all day working with kids wears you out!
Finally, I got nominated for a liebster award again and I promise I am not blowing you off! I will answer your questions in a separate post today!! Thanks for being patient everyone! I am back on the blog wagon next week! I have a much less crazy week ahead. Have a great Thursday!!


JT Baby!
 

 
Ok has anyone else tried these? Theyre so yum!

My champagne, chocolate and magazine for a bath \
 
 
 
 
 
How is everyone's week going??

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you didnt get the job you wanted, that is the worst feeling, hopefully something wonderful happens soon :)

    ReplyDelete