Friday, November 9, 2012

Week recap

This week has been crazy busy! I have had work every day plus classes and assignments. On Wednesday, I wasn't going to be home until 9. My husband was texting me that he was playing video games but when I got home I saw that he had really cleaned our entire apartment and made me a bath with candles and wine. It was awesome. I love it when he cleans for me I always want to cry. He is amazing. I was able toget in some gym time though not as much as I would have liked but I have had no time this week. Also, I have had a lot of pain still healing from the half marathon. I injured my ankle a long while ago and it is acting up again after putting that length of stress on it so I haven't done a leg workout this week. I will hopefully get more workouts in tomorrow and Sunday and I will update you on my runs for this week on Monday! I am actually at work right now, so we have no big plans for the weekend other than some running and gym time for me. I cannot wait to sleep in tomorrow! I felt like I got hit by a truck when my alarm sounded this am. Boo. So sleep catch up this weekend! Happy Friday everyone!



Anyone have any fun weekend plans?
Advice for an ankle injury?

Taber turner

No comments:

Post a Comment